How can my company participate as a sponsor or advertiser?
How can my company participate for maximum effectiveness in either contest?
How can my company generate sales revenue as a contest sponsor ? As easy as ABC:
A. Pick what city and week you want to be in
B. Train the contestants on your product and markets
C. Watch them sell and bring in revenue and branding !
- Your company can purchase one of the weeks of the VP Contest, National Online Sales Contest or the Sales Contest for a designated city and have either 15 or 16 sales representatives sell or market your company's products or services on a local, regional or national basis. The contestants sell and market your products/services for a period of 7, 5 or 4 weeks...you choose. Besides the sales your company will receive considerable media attention as a sponsor and product/service/name branding. Your company can purchase multiple cities at a discount. When the contest is over, some of the contestants may choose to continue selling if you want them to. AND, we give a money back guarantee that you will get sales revenue exceeding your investment.
- Your company can also identify top producers by watching who does well in the contest with your product/service and hiring them for your internal sales/marketing positions. This provides the luxury of seeing performance before the offer is made.
- Your company can also identify itself as best of brand by being featured in the contest, our website and national PR campaign.
- Your company can also have it's products featured on our online store.
- What does the VP Sales Contest look like ? Watch the 4 minute video.
THE SAN DIEGO VP SALES CONTEST IS NOW AN 8 EPISODE TELEVISION SERIES ON COX CABLE SAN DIEGO ! To find out more about the televised San Diego TV Sales Contest, and unique sponsor, strategic partner, episode product placement, celebrity judge and advertising opportunities with 1.2 million households, please review the PDF file.
Special benefits from our strategic partners.
The VP Contest and Broadlook Technologies have formed a partnership enabling every VP Contestant to utilize select Broadlook applications.
Broadlook Technologies is the leader in the development of innovative software applications and services that empower B2B sales and marketing professionals to "Leverage the Internet" for the company, contact and competitive intelligence necessary to grow revenues and improve productivity.
GreenRope provides a user-friendly way for businesses and groups to manage their communication and operations with a single powerful yet affordable application. GreenRope includes contact management (CRM), email marketing and communication with social media integration, website management with e-commerce (CMS) and coupons, surveys, calendaring and event registration, brand management, project management, and much more. GreenRope consolidates and simplifies all of these functions while saving businesses their most valuable resources - time and money.
How can my company participate for maximum effectiveness in either contest?
The best way to participate for maximum effectiveness is to purchase a week in the contest. By purchasing a week in either contest you will have 15 to 16 sales representatives selling your product for a period ranging from 7 weeks to 4 weeks on either a local, regional or national level. There are a number of ways you can utilize the contestant sales and marketing force during the contest:
A. the contestants can do outside sales on businesses showing your product or service in the city of the contest or a national market.
B. the contestants can do phone sales or email marketing of your product or service to businesses or direct to consumers on a city, regional or national level.
C. the contestants can do a viral and social networking online marketing campaign of your product or service on a city, regional or national basis.
D. the contestants can incorporate any of A, B and C.
E. the contestants can be involved as a group or as individuals in teams with a specific design, advertising, marketing project that they need to create such as a brand, name, slogan, feedback group, etc.
In the seven week VP Contest, 16 sales representatives start the contest and after three weeks, 2 are eliminated. After week four, 2 more are eliminated, after week four no more are eliminated. The final 12 contestants then sell for the remaining three weeks.
As a company sponsor, you purchase either week 1 through 4, and your company has the sales representatives selling/marketing your product NOT ONLY for that week, but for each week afterwards. Obviously there is an advantage to have your company be in the week 1 or week 2 spot, as there are more sales representatives and you get them for more weeks. And of course, the week 1 or week 2 spot costs more than being a sponsor starting at week 3 or 4. Another advantage of the VP Contest is that it is being filmed for a television pilot. Because of this, your company will be featured in all promotions and PR, and get extensive branding from the media publicity.
In the seven week Sales Contest, 15 sales contestants receive a new company's product for each of the first 4 weeks, and there is NO ELIMINATION process. At the end of the 7 weeks, the contestants with the most sales win the cash prizes. Again, the pricing for each of the weeks vary depending on if it is earlier or later in the contest.
When either contest is over, your company has four alternatives on how they can continue to benefit from the sales they have received and to continue good sales.
- Your company can hire those sales representatives in the contest that really demonstrated proficiency in selling the company's products. You are getting proven performers at what you do.
- Your company can continue an independent contractor arrangement with the sales representative directly or through Next Productions.
- Your company can use our internal business development department to follow through with customers.
- Your company can take all leads and customers developed and turn them over to your internal business development department.
Why participate as a sponsor?
"Our company sponsored Week 1 of the VP Contest and the contestants brought us sales into several new markets, including opening one of our largest accounts ever !"
CEO Cuba Beverage
The VP contest and the Sales contest are an exciting new way for companies to achieve four major sales and marketing objectives:
- A cost-effective way to jump start sales in either a new city or market or nationally by having sixteen sales professionals selling your service or product at a fraction of the cost of hiring them.
- Brand your company or products with our strong media, PR and advertising campaign. Television, radio, newspapers,
internet, websites all will be talking about this local sales contest and your company name in your and other major cities. Reality programs, unemployment and a sizzling contest solution gives your company maximum exposure on our dollar and fame.
- Keep your competitors out. If you company is the vendor of choice for product placement in the VP contest or the Sales contest and or reality program, that prevents your industry competitor getting the sales momentum and branding recognition.
- A MONEY BACK guarantee. Your sales from the contest must exceed the sponsor fee that you paid or we refund the difference.
Cost effectiveness model?
The value proposition and cost effectiveness of utilizing the VP Contest and the Sales Contest to increase sales and brand your company and products/services.
The cost of hiring a sales person may be $1000 -$2000 in advertising, selection and interviewing to select and find one good sales representative.
If the cost of the salary of that sales representative is at least $40,000, the cost of that sales representative for the first month is $1000 plus 1 month salary $3,333, that cost is $4,333 per sales representative for 1 month of sales. (not counting benefits)
Under normal circumstances, 16 sales representatives for 1 month would cost you $69,328. Our sponsor fee is much less for having 16 sales representatives sell your product in our contest.
If your company were to launch a publicity /media campaign, or a new product/service release, that campaign might cost $5,000 to $25,000 per month depending on the extensiveness and bandwidth of it. It also might not have the sizzle when other companies are launching theirs.
By participating in the VP Contest, your company is featured as one of the sponsors and listed in television, radio, newspapers and entertainment and business websites due to the newsworthiness of "reality programs" , bringing jobs back to the economy , the "new and different" outsourcing sales contest that has hit the market. This is at a fraction of the cost of what you would pay for media coverage.